For Free Consultation
Welcome to Palace of Glass virtual custom glass showroom! Below are the production steps that will bring your project to reality! Please browse our portfolio. For your convenience, we have organized our showcase based on the types of custom glass applications used. Feel free to contact us with questions about customizing anything that you see in the catalog.
- Scope of Work: Once you provide us dimensions, we will create a quote based on the SQF of your order, style of production required and any additional customization when needed. We produce all glass orders according to your specifications. There is a 30 SQF minimum per order. Yes, we can work with your sketch or custom pattern or design.
- Pre-Production Sketches: Once you define the area and shape of the glasswork, our team of designers will generate sketches. These sketches will showcase specific arrangements of patterns and textures on your glass panels, clearly displaying the location of holes and cutouts, as well as defining shapes and corners with angles. Typically, the sketches are black and white outline drawings, which also indicate the lines of carvings on the glass. Furthermore, we can add color swatch references to specific areas of the sketch.
- Production: Once we receive a confirmation from you, we will move ahead with the production and this is when the ‘production lead time’ begins to clock. Generally custom glass orders take from 6-12 weeks to be shipped.
- Photo Report: We will update you with the status of production regularly and send photo report once your order is complete. Once you confirm the visual report, we will proceed to prepare your order for shipping and send you another set of images showing the glass packed and crated, ready to be shipped.
- Shipping: We will ship your order from our warehouse in the San Francisco Bay Area to your destination using a common freight carrier like Fedex Freight or UPS Freight.We will confirm options with you and schedule the shipment, then add the cost to the balance payment.
ART GLASS VIDEO CHANNEL
Your resource for the best in the field of architectural glass: deep-carved, cast, stacked and etched
How to Order Custom Glass | Palace of Glass Overview Video
How to Make Carved and Etched Glass by Palace of Glass
How to MAKE STACKED GLASS with Showcases of Installations
Top rated Custom Glass Products
Welcome to our collection of articles exploring the fascinating world of custom glass products and glass applications in modern interior design and architecture. From etched and carved glass to acid etched glass paneling and stacked glass, these articles delves into the diverse applications and techniques used to create stunning and unique glass pieces.
Custom Glass Best Tips and Advice
Explore the artistry and craftsmanship behind decorative glass products as we delve into the intricate designs and patterns achievable through various methods. In summary, whether you’re curious about the delicate art of etching and carving on glass surfaces, the transformative effects of acid-etched glass paneling, or the mesmerizing beauty of stacked glass creations, this collection certainly provides insights and inspiration. It is perfect for those fascinated by the boundless possibilities of art glass. It is perfect for those fascinated by the boundless possibilities of art glass. Come along on this journey as we explore the world of custom glass and discover the exceptional beauty and versatility that this medium has to offer.